We understand your sense of worry. However, what ejaculation drugs do you wantBecause ejaculation disorders can occur due to premature ejaculation and also can be due to impeded ejaculation, both are contradictory. We hope you can re-complete the information.
Sperm is produced in the male reproductive tract, testes and then stored and distributed in the event of ejaculation. Sperm cells will mature within approximately 48 hours. If ejaculation occurs more than once in less than 48 hours then the quality of sperm will decrease because the sperm is immature.
The quality of sperm can be increased by increasing the intake of foods containing:
- Vitamin C: Protects sperm from oxidation damage and reduces sperm agglutination (sperm stick together)
- Vitamin B6: Important in the formation of male sex hormones
- Vitamin B12: Together with folic acid, B12 is required for the formation of genetic material. Less levels lead to abnormal sperm production, decreased sperm count, and sperm motion tray.
- Vitamin E: Also an antioxidant. Helps the sperm in the penetration of the egg.
- Zinc: Lack of zinc lowers testosterone levels. Supplementation of this micronutrient can increase sperm count and improve fertility.
- Arginine and L-Carnintine: Amino acids required for the formation and normal function of sperm.
Just Like a melatonina comprar. Another thing you can do to improve sperm quality is to exercise regularly, eat foods that contain lots of zinc (sea food, eggplant), and vitamin E (bean sprouts) that can help increase sperm count. Avoid the stress and risk factors we mentioned above can help improve the quality of sperm. In addition to changing the pattern of life to be healthier, we recommend to consult a specialist andrology doctor in order to know in advance your sperm health conditions at this time.that’s all I can say, hopefully useful