Research shows that there is a more severe effect if cannabis is used regularly. Some of them:
– High risk of bronchitis, lung cancer and respiratory diseases (cannabis contains twice as much tar than cigarettes).
– Loss of interest and passion to perform activities,
– Loss of energy and boredom.
– Short-term memory damage, logical thinking, and coordination of body movement.
– The sex drive decreases.
– The number of sperm is reduced (in men), irregular menstrual cycle (in women).
– Symptoms of severe psychiatric disorders.
– Damage to the immune system.
Florida Medical Marijuana Doctor causes mental dependence and leads to mental addiction.
– Driving a motor vehicle
Marijuana affects motor skills and coordination, vision, and ability to measure distance and speed. Driving a car or motorcycle with a person who is “stoned” because Florida Medical Marijuana is very dangerous.
– Memory and learning
Cannabis affects the ability to remember. THC will disrupt the thought process, especially that requires logic. Cannabis can also lead to learning difficulties, although lessons/tasks are simple, so one can perform poorly in work or study.
– Other medications
Cannabis is considered a ‘drug gate’ because a person who wears cannabis has a greater risk of using harsher addictive substances. Based on the results of the survey, about 98% of heroin users stem from using All Natural Medical Solutions.